Sunday, January 23, 2011

Project 52, Week 1

I am a little behind in posting seeing as this blog didn't exist the first week of January when I took this picture!  So there will be a little bit of catching up to do, but I'll get there.  I chose this picture because it is so hard to get a picture of Carter smiling! He deliberately looks down or away from the camera whenever I bring it out. He must have been feeling sorry for me on this day! As a side note, Trevor and I just finished reupholstering the chair he is sitting on. But that is for another post...

1 comment:

  1. Sara, your blog is fantastic!!! :-) I just read your email - how sweet! I think it's wonderful that you've started a blog for your family, and what a perfect time since your son is still so little. It will be wonderful to look back at all the memories you captured. Your photography is beautiful too! I wish mine had started off that good when I began my blog - LOL!

    Thank you again so much for your sweet words and for sending me the link so I could see what you've been working on. It looks wonderful! :-)

    ReplyDelete