Thursday, March 22, 2012

Introducing Samuel Robert

Wow, I am a little behind here. I figured since Sam is 3 weeks old, it is time for him to make an appearance here!!

Here is Samuel Robert!! He was born at 11:07 am on February 27, weighed 8 lb 5 oz and was 20 in long. Most people were guessing girl, but we are the blessed parents of two boys!! He has been a great baby so far, much more laid back than Carter was. Although Sam is not quite as good of a sleeper as Carter was :). 







We headed home the next day and quickly got settled at home as a family of four. We absolutely could NOT have done this without all of the help our families gave us. They were wonderful about bringing meals, playing with Carter and giving us a little time to try to catch a little sleep. I'm not sure we would have survived that first week without them!!

Carter is wonderful with Sam. He loves to give him hugs and kisses. He also loves to bring me the pacifier, with his germy toddler hands...one helpful item that I could do without. I think he is missing the attention of being an only child, but hopefully will adjust soon.



I hope to stay on top on this blogging business, but no guarantees!!! 


1 comment:

  1. Oh Sara! Congratulations!! What a little dollie he is! And how are you totally beautiful right after having a baby?! Unfair! :-)

    There is nothing better than having 2 boys. Mine are best friends... and I hope they always stay as close as they are now. Enjoy these years, they are wonderful! :-) xo Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete