Monday, May 9, 2011

Project 52, Week 18

We celebrated Kenetha's birthday last weekend and had lots of fun! I thought I would share some pictures from the day, and there are a lot of them!

I am going out of order, but I just love this picture of Kenetha with Carter and Samantha.

Of course Carter is holding two cars, but I just love the kids' expressions in it!

Carter and Samantha were giving out lots of kisses, both regular sloppy baby kisses and eskimo kisses :)






Carter and Samantha play very well together, although I attribute this to Samantha's easy going nature. Carter is a bit of a toy stealer, but Samantha doesn't mind. Actually, she usually just walks away from a toy if she see Carter coming!

Look at the smile!! Such a happy little girl!

Bob got quite the workout. Kenetha gave Carter a big ball and it became the entertainment as Bob took turns bouncing the kids on it. Samantha thought this was so fun, and loved it even more when Carter bounced!


I love this picture. Samantha is just staring at Carter, like "Are you going to let me play now?"

Hope all of the mom's had a great day yesterday! Enjoy the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment