Monday, June 13, 2011

Project 52, Weeks 22 and 23

So yes I have fallen behind. Between 2 parties to celebrate Carter's 2nd birthday and Trevor's 30th birthday celebration, I haven't had time to do many updates. In the future I have plans to post on the birthdays and Carter's 2 year pictures. You would think since I quit my job as a NICU nurse (and am LOVING staying at home with my toddler!) I would have lots of time to blog. But no, it has been a crazy few weeks. Hopefully things will calm down now. In the mean time, here are my shots from weeks 20 and 21. I am not using his official 2 year photos or party photos. I want to save them for different posts, but they are coming sometime in the future!

Week 22: We got Carter a tricycle for his birthday, and he is in love with it. He already has an obsession with bicycles, so this is just amazing for him. This bike is pretty cool. It has a handle for us to push and steer him (although he can also steer which is interesting at times). Plus he can be buckled in so he can't just bail at any time. Here he is on the inaugural spin around the block.

 And here is week 23. After many months of struggling, Carter is finally starting to feed himself!!!! During lunch one day he decided to feed himself spaghettios. I usually help him with the super messy ones, but he wanted to do it. Who am I to stand in the way of his independence? Notice the mess all over the face (including the forehead), plus the o's around the outside of the bowl!


Hope everyone is having a wonderful week!!

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love a messy spaghetti face - LOL! Your b&w conversion is beautiful! Hope you're having a wonderful week! XOXO

    ReplyDelete