Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Project 52, Week 47

So I am cheating and taking pictures from the same week (gasp) and using them for two separate weeks. I'm so close to the end of this project, and I am thankful for that! Trev's parents borrowed a pony during Thanksgiving week so the kids could take turns riding him. And Carter did like riding him. But what he liked more was the tractor. He's a boy through and through, except when he is screaming for a rag because his hands got slightly dirty :).

I have to say, I didn't think I was getting any good pictures of the tractor expedition. The backlighting was so harsh. But then I found this gem, and I have to say, I love it!

Taking a quick break from "driving" the tractor to at least acknowledge me.

Hope everyone has had a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Sara!!! Hi!! :-) I was just looking thru an old post on my blog and I saw your name in the comments and thought... hey, I haven't heard from Sara forever! Oh wow...your photos are just looking amazing! (I snuck a peek!) :-) Loooove the b&w with the HEAVENLY back/sidelighting. Backlighting is something I have yet to master, and I just love the look so much! Just wanted to pop over and say hello! :-) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my the lighting in the first is so amazing. Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete