Monday, February 28, 2011

Project 52, Week 8: Yuck!

So it has finally happened. And it only took 8 weeks. I don't have a picture I love from this week. Carter was sick with a cold and super fussy all week long. As any mom knows, this does not equate with good pictures. It was also rainy and cloudy, so light was not on my side. Since I don't like to use my flash unless it's just a cute moment I want to capture, I didn't have many opportunities for great photo ops. I loved his expression in the picture I decided to choose because it's his genuine smile. It looked good on the camera but is soft when it's any bigger than 3 inches! Oh well, we'll chalk this one up to a bad week. I did include some more that are sharper and show him playing, but I just don't love any of them. I have 44 more weeks to do better!
I just love this look!!

Just doing a little reading...

We see this face a lot


Had to document Carter actually sitting and playing

Another face we see a lot


Have a wonderful week!! And I hope to do better this week...



No comments:

Post a Comment